What is a deposit and why is it required? In order to book and retain your surgery appointment time, a deposit payment is made in advance of your surgery. Hair Restoration surgery has become an increasingly popular and sought-after cosmetic procedure. Hair Restoration Centers (HRC) only makes surgery appointments along with a deposit to avert last-minute cancellations and missed appointments. Deposit payments may vary and can be discussed with your Patient Advisor.
Are deposits refundable? Up to two weeks prior to your scheduled surgery appointment your deposit can be refunded. If cancellation is required within the two weeks prior to your appointment, your deposit can be transferred to your rescheduled appointment. However, your deposit will be forfeited if new arrangements are not made within 7 days of the cancellation to reschedule your surgery appointment. In addition, if you do not show up on your appointment date without cancelling or rescheduling, your deposit will be indefinitely forfeited.
When do I pay my balance payment on my surgery day?
- Balance payments are paid preliminarily upon check-in by way of pre-authorization.
- All credit cards will be pre-authorized for the estimated amount.
- Cash, money orders and cashier’s checks will be obtained and authorized.
- Finance accounts will be pre-charged and must be signed for by the patient.
- Additional payment form(s) will be discussed and documented.
Once a final graft count is known, authorizations and pre-charges will be finalized. If required, additional payment form(s) will be processed for any additional charges.